Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bush-Cheney Signs

This past weekend I went to the local Bush Cheney headquarters to get yard signs for my yard. My son and I walked in to find hand written signs, "I support Bush-Cheney 2004." The gentlemen in the office told me he has had several people come in 3 or 4 times to replace yard signs that have been stolen from their yards. So they were all out of signs.

So on my way home I tried to notice signs on the way. I found yards that had the Bush signs, no longer had them up. The yards with Kweery-Eckwards (Holloween twist) still had them up. Interesting isn't it. I guess the extreme left wants the right for free speech only if you agree with them.


1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Cappy said...

If you're getting your signs stolen you must be in Cleveland, Oh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory