Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I did my part!

This morning my wife, my daughter, and my son went to the polls to cast our vote. Of course only my wife and I voted. My youngest daughter had school today, so she couldn't come with us, but my oldest daughter [who will turn 6 on the 7th] and my son [1 yr] went with us. My wife suggested taking them with us, so we could instill the importance of voting to them at a young age. My daughter was so excited about going with us, she could hardly contain herself.

We both voted for George W. Bush.

I have on FoxNews while I'm working from home today. I've been listening to the comments being made by several Democrat representatives. Each one of them are making claims that the Republicans are trying to keep votes from being cast, they are going to take them to the courts, the large voter turnout is a vote for change, and yada, yada, yada.

I voted for Bush and I believe he will win.

Many people have asked me, "If President Bush doesn't win, will you support John Kerry as President?"

My answer is yes. I won't like it, but the people would have voted him in. I have worked under managers and bosses I haven't agreed with before. The President is no different.

The great thing about the United States of America is there are two other houses to balance the power.

I believe God ultimately is in control. If it will take a John Kerry Presidency to get America to where we need to be for His purpose, then I will continue to pray for the President of the United States. No matter who it is. visit http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/

I do feel President Bush will win, but I was asked the question. So there is my answer.


Update:11:15 am CST - Fair and Balanced
I have been watching FoxNews almost the whole morning. People who say Fox is not Fair and Balance and is the Republican Voice, are simple not watching. They have had on so many Democrats this morning I'm getting sick. Keep hearing their spin on who John Kerry is. I'll be back, I need to rush to the washroom. I think I'm going to throw up! As my daughter says, "Pweqed."


Update:11:30 am CST - Still spinning and attacking Character
More Democrats making bogus claims. This claim is that President Bush has divided the country. Come on, the democrats are the ones who promote a divided America. As Governor of Texas, President Bush was able to work with both Dems and Republicans. It was when President Bush had to work with leaders like Terry McAuliffe and Tom Daschel that problems began. The T brothers care more about party lines than getting things done or working together. If it isn't a Democratic Party Idea, then we are not helping you out with it. It looks like Tom may be losing the election this year and that would help both parties.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory